Sign in to follow this  
josefgabriel

Download Live at the Moore April 25th

Hi there. This is from the show at the Moore in Seattle on the 25th. I did my best on it but there isn't any way I am going to get as nice of quality as some other recordings taken at small venues. This was in a very large space with a big crowd (about 1500 people with three tiers. this was taken from sixth row center). I am very much an amateur with mastering and my brother is a studio engineer who has a copy of the raw file so I may re upload with a better version soon. Some of the biggest issues were my own clapping, some embarrassing "UH!"s of my own on UH-Merica and a very enthusiastic girl sitting next to me. I did my best to keep the applause capped so I could expand on the rest without clipping. The set is as Leon described although he forgot "Us" just before the Encore. For me highlights were Baby Jesus and Ghost of Corporate Future. I uploaded to the Multiply site (that I originally found from music linked from this site) so you need an account to DL but if anyone wants to host that would be great or perhaps I could upload to the gmail account as I have also seen on here.

Here is the set list:

Aint No Cover

On the Radio

Prisoners

Man of a Thousand Faces

Sailor Song

Apres Moi

Poor Little Rich Boy

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Better

Baby Jesus

The Flowers

Fidelity

Human of the Year

Ghost of Corporate Future

Summer in the City

Us

Uh-Merica

Music Box

Hotel Song

Sampson

Here are the files. Converted to 224kbs MP3 using a Fraunhofer encoder.

http://josefgabriel.multiply.com/music/item/21

(registration is free).

I also have the original files if anyone is interested. Recorded on an Edirol R1 at 44.1 Khz and 16bits wav.

Hi there. This is from the show at the Moore in Seattle on the 25th. I did my best on it but there isn't any way I am going to get as nice of quality as some other recordings taken at small venues. This was in a very large space with a big crowd (about 1500 people with three tiers. this was taken from sixth row center). I am very much an amateur with mastering and my brother is a studio engineer who has a copy of the raw file so I may re upload with a better version soon. Some of the biggest issues were my own clapping, some embarrassing "UH!"s of my own on UH-Merica and a very enthusiastic girl sitting next to me. I did my best to keep the applause capped so I could expand on the rest without clipping. The set is as Leon described although he forgot "Us" just before the Encore. For me highlights were Baby Jesus and Ghost of Corporate Future. I uploaded to the Multiply site (that I originally found from music linked from this site) so you need an account to DL but if anyone wants to host that would be great or perhaps I could upload to the gmail account as I have also seen on here.

Here is the set list:

Aint No Cover

On the Radio

Prisoners

Man of a Thousand Faces

Sailor Song

Apres Moi

Poor Little Rich Boy

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Better

Baby Jesus

The Flowers

Fidelity

Human of the Year

Ghost of Corporate Future

Summer in the City

Us

Uh-Merica

Music Box

Hotel Song

Sampson

Here are the files. Converted to 224kbs MP3 using a Fraunhofer encoder.

http://josefgabriel.multiply.com/music/item/21

(registration is free).

I also have the original files if anyone is interested. Recorded on an Edirol R1 at 44.1 Khz and 16bits wav.

Thank you so much for making this available! I went to her show last might in Sacremento,and it was,of course, AMAZING!! The set from your show is almost exctly the same so,it's cool to kind of re-live the night in a waySmiler

Was that you? That was awesome! You took charge, nominated yourself and helped Regina! And it is preserved for all of history. That was definitely a highlight of the whole concert and one of my favorite songs.

The dirt falls in your pocket.

I would rather think of it as a "fan recording". This discussion has been had on this forum but a bootleg would imply something illicit. Regina has a pro taping policy otherwise I would not have recorded it.

Thank you for the compliment on the recording. It was done with a nice recorder, however I could not locate it in an ideal position and spent a lot of time in Cool Edit trying to bring out Regina and bring down the immediate surrounding sounds.

First of all, thanks for sharing this recording, it's always a pleasure to get new takes, especially of new songs not yet on any cd.

quote:
Originally posted by josefgabriel:

quote:
Originally posted by josefgabriel:

I am very much an amateur with mastering and my brother is a studio engineer who has a copy of the raw file so I may re upload with a better version soon.

If u ever rework on the raw file to get another release, i would be pleased to get a lossless relase (.flac or .SHN for instance, i don't know what to do with raw files lol ) of the reworked raw of this gig (on dime for instance or anywhere else).

And if u finally decide not reworking on it, i'd be pleased to get the one you've alreaday posted, but as lossless files (i don't know if it is what you mean with "original files")

Ty in advance.

note : i haven't listenened to your mp3's yet, don't misunderstood about my request: i'm not saying that this first release need a rework Wink I only want to make sure i can get a better quality release (reword or rework of the rework) than mp3 insofar as u propose it !