Sign in to follow this  
Ronni

regina wallpaper

I was looking for regina wallpapers for my computer desktop and decided to make one on my own.I felt dumb posting it in a thread...but I've seen far more pointless topics than this one so I forgave myself. If you find, or have any other good wallpapers post them Smiler

reginaspektorwallpaper.jpg

Doesn't seem like anything that complicated.. but that took forever to make. Roll Eyes

I was looking for regina wallpapers for my computer desktop and decided to make one on my own.I felt dumb posting it in a thread...but I've seen far more pointless topics than this one so I forgave myself. If you find, or have any other good wallpapers post them Smiler

reginaspektorwallpaper.jpg

Doesn't seem like anything that complicated.. but that took forever to make. Roll Eyes

if you look at the last backround i put in the post, the one with little icon pictures, the picture with her hand under her chin. its second to the right on the bottom row.. does anyone know where that one came from or where i could find a bigger picture of that? she looks beautiful. i hadnt ever seen that photo until today when i found that.

im really confuzes as to which photo your talking about.

if your talking about the one where shes wearing the dress with cut out elbows and winking its from the US video. but im pretty sure thats not the one your talking about. i didnt see any other photos with her hands anywhere near under her face.