Sign in to follow this  
The Modern Age EP

article in INTERVIEW Mag

i dunno if this has been mentioned before but i just saw the new issue of Interview magazine with Charlize Theron on the cover and there's a page with Regina. i like the article 'cause she mentions how she can't be the Stroke's little sister forever, which is also how i feel about it. almost every mention of her in an article or press has to relate with the strokes. enough already. :roll:

i dunno if this has been mentioned before but i just saw the new issue of Interview magazine with Charlize Theron on the cover and there's a page with Regina. i like the article 'cause she mentions how she can't be the Stroke's little sister forever, which is also how i feel about it. almost every mention of her in an article or press has to relate with the strokes. enough already. :roll:

I dunno :? ... Im so happy that she has been getting some ink lately. But some jouranlists are so blood hungry, they consintrate on the not so important things, anyhoo Regina should let me interview her for my zine....Im not a blood hungry journalist....hahaha piece out.

Modern Age I hear you. I'm sure they do love/appreciate the music but the other stuff is ofcourse part of the attraction. Its a little bit like the 'New Kids on the Block' fanbase of old! But the guys that post can be just as bad sometimes in terms of the agression they add to proceedings. Ugh.

I'm a semi-regular poster on the strokes.com forum. Frankly I'm surprised how many people look at those posts and take them at face value. Either way you the girlfans are helpful, though annoying. They buy albums now so we can buy future albums later.