Sign in to follow this  
urban nomad

I'm going to bed soon

So I've introduced myself through answers tacked on the ends but before I go snoozy and hope I get some indication of the dreams I had last night... I'll go inside and curl up for abit with a new book.

I live in, not on, an island down at the bottom of the world and theres not too many of us here so we're pretty down to earth. You might find that my posts are as well and they might also be a bit stingy sometimes. Well thats me, I think alot of it's to do with the land I live, we don't suffer fools gladly, we don't even suffer fools, we just ignore them and let them make all the mistakes they need to before they come to their senses. Well, we used to be like that, but now theres a tendency by the great and the educated to take an interest and the peddling of institutionalised caring is on the rise.Like they really give a $%^#. I'm a happy chap though and that's all that really matters. I will compromise but only when I turn into a hypocrite simply because if I can't admit my own hypocracy then I was taking myself far too seriously anyways.

So take it easy all you'se up there in MacDonalds land and thanks for all those plastic toys.

So I've introduced myself through answers tacked on the ends but before I go snoozy and hope I get some indication of the dreams I had last night... I'll go inside and curl up for abit with a new book.

I live in, not on, an island down at the bottom of the world and theres not too many of us here so we're pretty down to earth. You might find that my posts are as well and they might also be a bit stingy sometimes. Well thats me, I think alot of it's to do with the land I live, we don't suffer fools gladly, we don't even suffer fools, we just ignore them and let them make all the mistakes they need to before they come to their senses. Well, we used to be like that, but now theres a tendency by the great and the educated to take an interest and the peddling of institutionalised caring is on the rise.Like they really give a $%^#. I'm a happy chap though and that's all that really matters. I will compromise but only when I turn into a hypocrite simply because if I can't admit my own hypocracy then I was taking myself far too seriously anyways.

So take it easy all you'se up there in MacDonalds land and thanks for all those plastic toys.