Sign in to follow this  
That Time

Whats your favorite regina song?

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

rockland county forever my favourite! its so great!

i really love soho maintenant.

What do you think of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? And real live dogs? And swimming pool noises?

G

This may not be the right place to post this, but where do you all find these songs like:

Human of the Year,Blue Lips,Just Like the Movies,Scarecrow and Fungus,Man of a Thousand Faces, Pound of Flesh,Dulce et Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori,AB,Loveology,Small Town Moon,Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Real Live Dogs, Swimming Pool Noises... Okay I'm stopping now because I think you get the picture. Were some of these songs only released outside of the USA or something, because the only records I have are Songs, 11:11, Begin to Hope, and Soviet Kistch. If there's a website where you can buy these songs from, fill me in please!

You can find most of these songs here. They're not in any of her albuns, she has sung them in shows, but has not recorded them. We know about them because of bootlegs of her shows. Also, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", "Real Live Dogs" and "Swimming Pool Noises" are not songs. They're things she mentions in one of her songs, "Rockland County".

Just listened to Loveology. I'm in love! Man dat girl Regina is good. Lounge is so much fun when she does that blubbering section! I just love how she has fun with the music, doesn't take herself TOO seriously. A lesson to be learned.

I hope Regina never collaborates with a rapper. I know it's not likely, but it seems to be really in fashion these days. The thing is, she's just quirky and rebelious enough to do it if she reads this message. Here's hoping Regina doesn't read this forum ever!