Sign in to follow this  
Bartender

Regina Spektor Talks...

OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!

this was just yesterday too!!

ahh..its been a long time since ive seen a newer interview that was this good. Big Grin

shes so brilliant.

"And just to see the young people at school and how hopeful they are and how they’re trying to get this knowledge to come into the world and hopefully do great things, and then to hear this happening… This shouldn’t be happening. We should be putting more effort into protecting the young people. The day that people can’t study in a high school or in a college safely is a day that this country is looking back on its glory days. Gone. Just gone."

Thank you so much! I absolutely loved it! I wish I were this smart... but it's nothing that a thousand books can't fix! Razzer

Anyway, I finally found out how tall she is!!!!! \o/

Well, you too can be just like Regina, or should I say you too can actually be more of yourself than you are at present. Just open up your eyes and let the traffic come in. Let the green lights of the possible be on and not the red lights you hold your precious ego behind.

It's not rocket science to be intelligent and thoughtful. But it may be hard because it's usually about making mistakes and owning up to them for the lessons they offer as well encountering frustration because your not yet a genius at what you want to be genius at.

Allow yourself to be stupid and you may just find out it's the only way for the brain to start working as well as it could.