Sign in to follow this  
Ronni

my drawings of regina

ha ha. its my favorite right now also George. that and hero of the story. im obsessed with the way she sings " he never ever saw it comin' at all" and then the "i love you" in another town.

wow! all of these drwings are great....my art sucks it big time so this amazes me.

p.s. music box the photo shoot you modeled your drawing after is my fav. of her... blender mag rox!

and Ronni my fav right now is Hero too! but for me its gotta be the "open wide here comes original sing" because that just gives the greatest vision in my mind of regina taking a HUGE bit of an apple and smiling real big. hehe..i just picture that *maybe because in her market place cip she is so happy when she gets that apple slice*. i must just be getting all biblical cause im also really diggin Dust to Dust right now too.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

oh my gosh.. that is so good music box!!

that makes mine look like a 5 year old's stick person drawing lol.

do you mind if i put that in my photo album on the reginaspektorrocks myspace?

and eek for double post, but no i don't mind if you do.

have at it!

ha ha you got a keeper than perks..thats adorable. the last boyfriend i had didnt know who regina was, and didnt care enough to find out...so sad to say..things didnt end up working out so well between us Wink

it wasnt the complete depending factor, but i just cant put up with a guy that isnt into regina. so thats a new thing ive added to my ever growing list of requirements for boys i consider "dateable" Big Grin they have to be open minded about music, and have at least heard of regina spektor.