Sign in to follow this  
Ronni

my drawings of regina

also, andreseng,speaking of Another Town do you know where i can get a downloadable recording of it? the same version on my myspace? i tried downloading it from brottishluvs multiply site, but after 5 minutes of having it on my computer it says the file is corupt, or that it has been relocated and cant play & i dont move the files at all. everything i download from there ends up doing that same thing. im beginning to get frustrated. Frowner

Ronni, your use of line is really strong and confident. It's kinda pop and cartoony, which isn't saying it's bad, but rather thats it's a stylisation that the fine art world might look down on but at their peril because such honesty in drawing is big in the underground artworld these days. Really your blackline work is great and once you spend more time with your shading you'll have some handy tools in your belt. I reckon you, maybe you are already, should spend time doing drawings from life and drawing exactly what you see to get the shading stuff but don't forget your grounding in the style you already have because once you get the two working together your going to be doing some great stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

i tried downloading it from brottishluvs multiply site, but after 5 minutes of having it on my computer it says the file is corupt, or that it has been relocated and cant play & i dont move the files at all. everything i download from there ends up doing that same thing. Frowner

I think she's locked down that site. The last time I looked it said something about only sharing with friends now. Confused

well you do have to create an account at multiply.com to download the files, but it seems like the files werent working on my computer even before you had to be a friend to download them. i can download them,and listen to the song for about 20 minutes, and then it says its corrupt. im not sure what is going on there.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

well you do have to create an account at multiply.com to download the files.

I know that. I have one. This is what I am all of a sudden getting.

quote:
Originally posted by brottish:

I love music! I only share most of my music with contacts. I will only add you as a contact if I know you or if you have music to share : )

I never got this in the past. So you don't get this? You must be on her contact list.

ahh..she must have just done that today.. because i was downloading music from her last night. i tried just now and couldnt. Frowner how sad.. that was an awesome collection she had going.

I just checked the member list and she's not on it. Of course she could be using a different name. But I'll bet Perks or Ronni could work some magic on her directly through multiply.

i could almost swear ive seen posts by her before, but i could be mistaken. she is pretty much everywhere else though,(myspace,livejournal,multiply..etc) so it is likely that she has an account, but just isnt one of the more frequent posters on THIS forum.