You have..

Upon the new year coming

Shows

Stories

Rants

Soup Recipes

Lyrics

Other

and then underneath that it says stikcy....what is that and what is it for?

You have..

Upon the new year coming

Shows

Stories

Rants

Soup Recipes

Lyrics

Other

and then underneath that it says stikcy....what is that and what is it for?

hahhahah.... i was wondering too! this seems like an awkward topic...

hehe... that makes me think of the french word for panty hose. bas collants.. translated it pretty much means bottom sticky things. that is so neat...hmhmhm *laughing in bilingual splendor*

I think it was meant to be "sticky". As in a FAQ to avoid things like, What's your favorite reg song over and over and over.

I've always thought that stikcy was a play on words just like brumstix.

Who knows for sure. I think the inmates are running the asylum around here anyway!! Wink

bumping a really old thread, but I can't seem to stop wondering. Are you guys sure there isn't an easter egg or something? maybe something only to be opened the 11/11 at 11:11 year 2011? Wink

Yes; it drives me kind of crazy.

And it's strange, when you try to search in it it says:

Error

You do not have access to search in the selected Forum(s)

so... who does?! Confused

it irks me, too, Emilie!

some things i've noticed:

*it's not capitalized, but everything else (shy of "far", of course) starts with a capital letter...

*also, it's not a section like soup recipes and upon a new year coming (all of this stuff is pretty freakin random, actually haha!)

it's a major division, in addition to "this is a place where i hope people will write their ideas and share..."

*when you try to post there, the links simply don't work; they're presented just like the sections, but when you click, nothing happens.

I wonder if it was going to be a more personal subdivision of the stix (?) like where regina would post about her family?

or maybe a place for another musician to set up shop?

but the majority of Brumstix is kind of cryptic, anyway.. there's really no way to guess. Why Brumstix? Broom sticks... Soup recipes? Upon the new year coming?? And if we have such a non-descript section, why bother with "Other"?

so.. to sum up: 42. You're all welcome. Razzer

i hope Mod informs us about its availability.... i kind of want it to remain closed off.. i just hope it doesn't go away!

Dude, if i ever meet Regina, and can get my brain to work, i'm going to ask her about this. It's unlikely that she'll have an answer, really, but maybe she might. Confused

I think it's probably nothing so mythical like all of you guys are talking about. maybe somebody was just using it as a test to see how the stickies work. so he or she (whoever started this thing - reg? idk) put this up, maybe with an accidental typo, to see if it would actually stick (that's why there's a question mark). and when it did, then they did the "this is a place..." one. sounds reasonable, no?

WOW. I can't believe I've never noticed that before. How Odd.

I used to post on a dance forum and a sticky is for the few threads that are chosen to always be on top of the others and never "get old" and sink to the bottom. Like maybe the rules or the regina picture thread

Maybe it has just been forgotten about? Oh mod, come rescue us from our confusion.

ohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

that makes sense!

i guess there sre, like, 4 threads on the Stix that we'd use that for, soo..... why is there a question mark after it, though? Oh, nevermind.. wordplay.

So now i think the main question is, why are the boards called Brumstix to begin with? Or is that a mystery better left unsolved..?

MOD! come open up the sticky Stikcy?!!