Sign in to follow this  
Mike Mercury

Regina on Jonathan Ross!

IZZARD AND REGINA~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i am going nuts! these are my two favourite celebrity type people. i feel like im the only person in the state of ohio, mabye all 50 states who knows Eddie's glorious (<- funny i use that word, haha) comedy! i love eddie and regina, but i have never heard of johnathan ross....i hope i can find an internet feed by friday that links to BBC1... i get some BBC channels but not many.... hopefully i can catch it but i rest assured someone will tape it. my two idols will meet... how great.

"were gunna have to be bilangual, and english speakers hate this..'two languages in one head good god man no one can live at that speed'. but the dutch speak four languages and smoke marijuana... yes but theyre cheating, everyone knows that marijuana is an enhancement drug which will help you to come dead last in a race...with 8 million other runners..who are already dead (funny face)" i <3 izzard

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

IZZARD AND REGINA~~~~~~~~~~~~~ i am going nuts! these are my two favourite celebrity type people. i feel like im the only person in the state of ohio, mabye all 50 states who knows Eddie's glorious (<- funny i use that word, haha) comedy! i love eddie and regina, but i have never heard of johnathan ross....i hope i can find an internet feed by friday that links to BBC1... i get some BBC channels but not many.... hopefully i can catch it but i rest assured someone will tape it. my two idols will meet... how great.

"were gunna have to be bilangual, and english speakers hate this..'two languages in one head good god man no one can live at that speed'. but the dutch speak four languages and smoke marijuana... yes but theyre cheating, everyone knows that marijuana is an enhancement drug which will help you to come dead last in a race...with 8 million other runners..who are already dead (funny face)" i <3 izzard

I LOVE Eddie Izzard, The Riches is the best show on TV right now, and Dress To Kill was so funny I honestly laughed myself sick. I hope he has both of them on together so I can see Regina laugh, she is so damn cute.

AHHHHH....im So happy! and someone else ont he forum loves Izzard. funny izzard story... we are recently learning the francophone countrys of africa in french class. and when Burundi was mentioned i cracked up and started going into an eddie moment. "je suis la president de Burundi. ah oui, Burundi je le connais bein" haha it was so hilarious and only one other student knew what i was talking about. it was so great. there are so many great eddie moments that creep into my day, him and regina control my mind, and maybe a little bit of absolutly fabulous humor as well.

i found out i dont get BBC1 i only get BBC Am hahah figures. will someone tape this and be able to put it on sendspace or something. it would really be appreciated by us without BBC. Smiler huge smiles huggies and kisses. p-p-p-p-please? i love izzard, and regina so much i cant stand not to see this show! major thanks to anyone willing.

Don't worry. Joefish will probably record it. He recorded her Culture show performance and T in the Park performance before in HQ.

He's into that sort of thing.