Sign in to follow this  
allflowerz

Johnny Rivera is The MAN!

Hey whats up guys I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of Johnny Rivera! he is a salsa singer from Puerto Rico and he's actually really good. He has been around for a while now and come out with a few albums in the past. My co-worker told me that he is coming out with a new album on may 8th called "Vivo Por Ti". He produced the entire thing himself and from what Ive heard on his myspace, its going to be really good. SO if you like salsa music, check out his myspace and tell me what you think!

www.myspace.com/johnnyrivera1

Hey whats up guys I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of Johnny Rivera! he is a salsa singer from Puerto Rico and he's actually really good. He has been around for a while now and come out with a few albums in the past. My co-worker told me that he is coming out with a new album on may 8th called "Vivo Por Ti". He produced the entire thing himself and from what Ive heard on his myspace, its going to be really good. SO if you like salsa music, check out his myspace and tell me what you think!

www.myspace.com/johnnyrivera1

Oooh, are you Hispanic? I've never heard of Johnny Rivera but I'm not big on salsa music, not saying that I don't like it, though!! Have you ever heard of Sin Bandera???