Sign in to follow this  
matthew buttons

i write songs

very awesome. and enlightening. i am 17, and i see that my work has definatly improved. two years ago i read wilderness by jim morrison and got the idea in my head to burn my own work to "creativly move on" like he did, so i dont have much of my old work anymore, but from what i can remember i have improved, though i am often guilty of being hypercritical. i have fun with my music, and dont expect to go anywhere, an really would probably just like to play small gigs for kicks when i get older.

thank you for your insight, and again your music is great! your lyrics are truly amazing!

firstly..love the name Smiler sans anatomy...

and. this is so great!!!! it is very cool. when i first played it, it took me back to blind melon, and even kind of nirvana-y.. and a little cranberries-ish too! love the style for sure.. the second song reminded me even more of nirvana... and i love the violins.. im a sucker for strings <3

and.. i like your voice too. and they lyrics are so amazing! "just to keep the balance intact" great stuff. i hope you go as far as you wish with your music! this is great stuff! please keep it up!