Sign in to follow this  
Serge Freeman

Regina live in Moscow? Please!

Дорогая Регина! Случайно натолкнувшись в чартах на твой сингл "Fidelity", я решил прослушать весь твой альбом, и он понравился мне настолько, что я прослушал его уже сотни раз! А каково же было мое удивление, когда в потрясающей (моей самой любимой!) песне “Apres Moi” ты вдруг запела на русском! Столько чувств перемешалось во мне в ту секунду. И в первую очередь, я полез на wikipedia узнать, неужели ты и вправду моя соотечественница. Но еще более приятно было узнать, что ты тоже москвичка. Так почему же, почему ты до сих пор не выступила в своем родном городе? Да, в России твоих песен нет ни на радио, ни на телевидении, но фанаты все-таки, думаю, есть! И их станет еще больше! Потому что ты талантище! И мне гордо знать, что такой драгоценный бриллиант разглядели в тебе зарубежные коллеги. А еще, кому бы я не дал послушать твой альбом, все говорят, что это потрясающе! И все очень хотят услышать тебя живьем! Так что, мы ОЧЕНЬ тебя ждем! Удачи в покорении мировой сцены! Мы в тебя верим! :-) Сергей aka Serge Freeman

Dear Regina! Coming across your awesome track "Fidelity" in the charts I decided to listen to the whole album. I liked it so much that I can't stop listening to it till now. But can you imagine that mix of feelings I had when I heard you singing perfectly well in RUSSIAN in your fantastic (and my favorite!) song "Apres Moi". Immediately I surfed Wikipedia to find out whether you’re my countryman. But even more pleasant was to realize you’re muscovite as I am. So why haven’t you had a gig in your native city yet? I agree, there are no your songs on the radio or on the TV here but still there must be lots of your fans here! And an amount of them might rise greatly. Cause you have a huge talent. And I’m proud to know that such a precious gem was explored abroad. But you should know that any person I give your album to listen to says it’s fantastic! And everyone says they wanna listen to you live. So we’re waiting for you impatiently! Good luck in conquering the world! :-) Sincerely yours, Serge Freeman

Дорогая Регина! Случайно натолкнувшись в чартах на твой сингл "Fidelity", я решил прослушать весь твой альбом, и он понравился мне настолько, что я прослушал его уже сотни раз! А каково же было мое удивление, когда в потрясающей (моей самой любимой!) песне “Apres Moi” ты вдруг запела на русском! Столько чувств перемешалось во мне в ту секунду. И в первую очередь, я полез на wikipedia узнать, неужели ты и вправду моя соотечественница. Но еще более приятно было узнать, что ты тоже москвичка. Так почему же, почему ты до сих пор не выступила в своем родном городе? Да, в России твоих песен нет ни на радио, ни на телевидении, но фанаты все-таки, думаю, есть! И их станет еще больше! Потому что ты талантище! И мне гордо знать, что такой драгоценный бриллиант разглядели в тебе зарубежные коллеги. А еще, кому бы я не дал послушать твой альбом, все говорят, что это потрясающе! И все очень хотят услышать тебя живьем! Так что, мы ОЧЕНЬ тебя ждем! Удачи в покорении мировой сцены! Мы в тебя верим! :-) Сергей aka Serge Freeman

Dear Regina! Coming across your awesome track "Fidelity" in the charts I decided to listen to the whole album. I liked it so much that I can't stop listening to it till now. But can you imagine that mix of feelings I had when I heard you singing perfectly well in RUSSIAN in your fantastic (and my favorite!) song "Apres Moi". Immediately I surfed Wikipedia to find out whether you’re my countryman. But even more pleasant was to realize you’re muscovite as I am. So why haven’t you had a gig in your native city yet? I agree, there are no your songs on the radio or on the TV here but still there must be lots of your fans here! And an amount of them might rise greatly. Cause you have a huge talent. And I’m proud to know that such a precious gem was explored abroad. But you should know that any person I give your album to listen to says it’s fantastic! And everyone says they wanna listen to you live. So we’re waiting for you impatiently! Good luck in conquering the world! :-) Sincerely yours, Serge Freeman

этот вопрос не о Реджинa, но я любопытен - кто является "наши"? они свирепый? Я имею семью в Москве, и я волнуюсь о них.

My russian... is limited...

"Наши" - это проплаченная молодежная политическая группировка. Совершенно бестолковая и безопасная. Можете спать спокойно. :-)

Serge-

reg lost her password. She told us so.....

She hasn't been on this board in years now. The word is though that her Dad is probably out here with us so hopefully he passed along your words.

reg and her family didn't exactly leave Russia on a good note. They left because of the persecution of jews. Has this situation improved any in the last 20 years as I'm sure this would be key to her considering a show there....