Sign in to follow this  
k8e

Where does Regina live?

Hola. I know Regina lives in New York, but does anyone know exactly where in the city she currently resides?? I'm going to be in New York at the end of June and I was just curious!!

Hola. I know Regina lives in New York, but does anyone know exactly where in the city she currently resides?? I'm going to be in New York at the end of June and I was just curious!!

quote:
Originally posted by k8e07:

You're kidding, right?

sry, i wasn't implying her exact address or house or anything like that. i was just wondering if it was known if she still lives in the bronx or somewhere else. like east village or something like that. i thought i read somewhere that it was east village, but i think i may be thinking of someone else.

quote:
Originally posted by k8e07:

sry, i wasn't implying her exact address or house or anything like that.

I find it strange that you would say you weren't implying her exact address as you did post but does anyone know exactly where in the city she currently resides??

But anyway..........given this lovely world we live in there are certain things better left unsaid. This is definetly one of them.

Enjoy New York!

Cool

It was either that answer or assume they are crazy and address that issue. Going with the first answer was a kind and innocent response. Oooh... Hey K8e07- Regina is a figment of your imagination and we don't know the same Regina that you do.