Sign in to follow this  
k8e

Where does Regina live?

i won't be able to make it out there because my grandma is in the hospital. so it's not really a good time. but hopefully someday....

haha wow...craziness...

i think this is a very good example of a misunderstanding!

i don't think the original poster wanted an address...but like andreseng said, the world is a scary scary place and you gotta watch your back! i think it's comforting to know he cared so much as to address this issue at hand...i respect that..a lot..

looking at it from regina's perspective...i assume ALL of this stuff would seem weird to her. she's VERY down to earth...and i bet she's just like, wow, these people joined a FORUM..to talk..about..me? and then all of the stuff we know about her..it's probably just crazy to her how much people really do admire and adore her!! she doesn't have a CLUE the amount of impact that she actually has on the world...so...someone wanting to 'walk where she's walked'...'eaten where she has eaten'...she'd probably be floored by all of this, you know?

quote:
Originally posted by Breatheable_Again:

haha wow...craziness...

i think this is a very good example of a misunderstanding!

i don't think the original poster wanted an address...but like andreseng said, the world is a scary scary place and you gotta watch your back! i think it's comforting to know he cared so much as to address this issue at hand...i respect that..a lot..

looking at it from regina's perspective...i assume ALL of this stuff would seem weird to her. she's VERY down to earth...and i bet she's just like, wow, these people joined a FORUM..to talk..about..me? and then all of the stuff we know about her..it's probably just crazy to her how much people really do admire and adore her!! she doesn't have a CLUE the amount of impact that she actually has on the world...so...someone wanting to 'walk where she's walked'...'eaten where she has eaten'...she'd probably be floored by all of this, you know?

I'd feel the same way if I was her, I mean after all it wasn't that long ago that she was pretty much unknown...and then Fidelity takes off and shes all over the place, it's got to be overwhelming sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by Crow_Heart:

I think andreseng has been so rude with k8e07

I don't think that she ask that because she's a stalker

im sure andreseng was just being protective. you are very new, and we have gotten pedophiles and people of all sorts of crazy here trying to do who knows what. andreseng is also a father who knows the warning signs of sketchballs. k8e, for all we knew couldve been a middleaged guy. he was just practicing caution. the situation was resolved long ago, things are fine between them. k8e is no stalker, she's now a friend Smiler.... why bring it up?

quote:
Originally posted by Crow_Heart:

I think andreseng has been so rude with k8e07

I don't think that she ask that because she's a stalker

You're entitled to your opinion Crow. As Perks pointed out, this is long resolved and kate and I are fine.

Welcome to our forum.