Sign in to follow this  
k8e

Where does Regina live?

i actually just saw her yesterday. she's out of the hospital, but still in a rehab-type facility. the good news is she's expected to be released in about 2 weeks. it's been a long recovery, but she's much, much better! i appreciate the concern!! you guys are too sweet. ahh, i love brumstix.

Wow, this is slightly unrelated... but i'd never thought about it before...i've been to NYC 3 times... and kinda hated it. i just feel trapped with all the big buildings closing in- cuz in ATL they're spaced out with smaller buildings in between and not as much neon and billboards and hot chesnuts and bootleg movies... less threatening I guess... but it's kinda sad because my favorite singer and my favorite fictional character (percy jackson, from percy jackson and the olympians, by rick riordan-check it out.) are both from NYC and i don't even like the place! and oh, shit, my favorite movie RENT takes place there as well. i'm so screwed...

my aunt (she more like a sister to me) went to new york and hated it, she said it was so scary going with three other girls from ohio , and a little farm town at that. they were just naive to what the city held.... but this next summer her and I are going to meet up with one of our friends who lives in manhattan, grew up the bronx, and can show us around residential style. i think you can get alot better feel for the city through the eyes of someone who lives there, and knows how magical it can be. Smiler i cant wait. it will be my first time in NY, let alone NYC

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i think you can get alot better feel for the city through the eyes of someone who lives there, and knows how magical it can be.

Hell yeah! I mean if I went to the Nati I wouldn't have a clue....

haha.. the nati scares even me Big Grin, cause i live in the suburbs. but ive been there enough to feel the city and im semi proud of porkoplis. (one thing about cincinnatians, we have so many names for cincy haha) you gotta know the right places to go.. eden park, mount wash. the precinct, picture show alley, places like that.. and im sure its the same in NYC... so im gettin the friend tour Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

I read in a May 2008 article that she just moved to a 1,000 sq. ft Murray Hill, NY apartment, and she paid $1.25 mill for it!

muahahahah

Sorry...

... ... wahahahaha