Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

I bet this guy regrets it by now...

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

I don't want to see him in a huge stadium, I want to be in a tiny little intimate theater with him RIGHT in front of me...so I can throw my panties at his head!

Hey, don't give me any ideas for my next reg show. yeah, I better stick to flowers!

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:

I don't want to see him in a huge stadium, I want to be in a tiny little intimate theater with him RIGHT in front of me...so I can throw my panties at his head!

Hey, don't give me any ideas for my next reg show. yeah, I better stick to flowers!

hahahahhahahaha! this is why i love this board.... great.. yes.. perfect...

sidenote! i also love morrissey... Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:

That's weird! I was talking to "rain just rain" today, after the show, and he told me that when Regina comes to Brazil, he'll throw his boxers at her, with his phone number written on it! LMAO!

quote:
Originally posted by Naruto_92:

how can they say that? bjork is on of my favorite artists,but regina beats her by a long shot.i mean, my music teacher even said he thinks that regina's albums are a joke Frowner

Any details about why? If anything Regina's classical nature would appeal to him, no?

he said she looks like a sprout and her nostrils flare hen she sings. he also said he saw an advert on TV for "mary ann meets the gravediggers" and thought it was a wind-up. he's such a perv

well... thats so unprofessional to judge someones music by their flaring nostrils... he shouldnt be a music teacher then... my music teacher first hear regina when i sang aint no cover for an audition, and she made me burn her a cd...hehe....i turned her over to the dark side.

It's quite the same as saying a guitarist can't play because he doesn't use his pinky finger when he does a solo... It could be a technical thing, something to do with breathing maybe. Though, when it comes to music, such visual details are a bit silly. Music's sounds, how someone looks while singing is second to sound.

yes, because that solves every problem.... if the people of the world who dont agree with me would just get laid it would make life so much easier... Confused

sorry... just wanted to point out a common misconception... even promiscuous people can be mean. Smiler

(want to keep peace, i just highly dislike these comments, put some smilies in for less seriousness) Smiler