Sign in to follow this  
Full Time Dreamer

The Baggot Inn

Who am i kidding, Regina's voice and songs were so captivating that it all felt like a dream. As much as i'd love to remember exactly how it all went, the whole thing seemed so surreal like i was watching it on the big screen or through a fish eye lens. The details fade when you wake up, and your left with the memory and feeling that you just witnessed something so special and unique that your brain had to be playing tricks on you. Kinda like that.

Who am i kidding, Regina's voice and songs were so captivating that it all felt like a dream. As much as i'd love to remember exactly how it all went, the whole thing seemed so surreal like i was watching it on the big screen or through a fish eye lens. The details fade when you wake up, and your left with the memory and feeling that you just witnessed something so special and unique that your brain had to be playing tricks on you. Kinda like that.

I was in the shower singing the parts of Carbon Monoxide I remember to myself and I realized that IS the "walka walka WALK walka walka WALK" song I mentioned above. I'm really not a dummy, I just appear that way in text form.