Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

a capella jess....

yea..im singing apres moi right now..and it sounds like a bunch of shit piled on garbage, so i dont want to disgrace one of my favourite songs, so i dont think apres moi will be coming... remeber im an alto! ALTO ALTO.... = not singing high...

sweet vids, you have such a good voice! i liked how u did the little quirky things that regina does in her songs, cause when i watch other covers they dont do it! lol, then i'd feel ashamed cause i sing the songs like regina does and people who sing covers probably think that they have to sing it in their "own style" or whatever

hahah.. i was wondering when someone was gunna notice.... i have a habit of changing a lot... lots complex's george, keep up will ya.Smiler i guess i just like to switch it up alot. these vids werent all made on the same day either... one was made at night in my night clothes...the "sur moi" one, so i had a ligitimate (sp?) reason for a wardrobe change. and i have to do alot of laudry to feed my addiction haha.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

So what's next?

jeez i dunno.... um... i really like 'the wallet' right now... and theres only one high note at the end, i could probly change easily. so...maybe that. any objection? speak now of forever hold your peace...

oh but um france is on wed. afternoon so ill be gone untill the 29th so no vids untill then. who knows after france may be another camille song.. like 'ta doleur'! hehe good song...or one of the 'janines'..also good.