Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

a capella jess....

okay... so i did some more...

i did Ruby by camille.ici

and a jessica original Fiddler.

ici disclaimer for fiddler.. just added a new part and i am really sketchy on it, and my guitar is really crappy, but my camera wouldnt pick up my epiphone electric so had to use my stupid acoustic.so... sorry.

perks...you are soooo amazingly talented...wow...i looove love loooveee your voice Smiler my voice, being low as well...i love this... yaaaay represent the altooss..(even though i'm no singer...haha) but if i'm forced to carry a tune..i can stay on pitch at least (if it's low!) hahaha. ooo maaan. okay, if you're taking requests...(which, you should be...) then i personally second all of the people who said you should sing apres moi...ooo my your voice is perfect for that...and also: ain't no cover, buildings, december, hotel song, lady, love affair, oedipus (you can always take it down some octives if you are more comfortable with that?), pound of flesh....haha, that's a staaart perhaps? i would love to hear anything you have to sing... Smiler

i write and make up the story as i go along, but escentially it is about a Madame who's talking to an ex-hooker about how her whores keep walking out because they are begin to get smart, like the ex-hooker did. not just smart as in "hey, maybe we should stop selling our bodies" but also like philisophical and theoretical enlightenment. And the madame is trying to explain that life after you are intelligent to the happenings of the world, is terrible. And she was trying to save them by making them dumb and hidden to the ideas of the world.

i got the inspiration from reading the great gatsby, because daisy says something along the lines of "i cried when my daughter was born, i hope she grows up to be a beautiful little fool" she was sad to bring a girl into this world because it can be such a bad place. so daisy turned into a madame who kept her hookers blind .