Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

damn you and your incredibly witty and accurate analogies. :]]

You're too gracious Steppy... it's nice to know that other people get me though. Even if only sometimes.

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

quote:
Originally posted by Andre:

Your Honor, probably.

i still can't listen to it. Frowner

Well, I listen to a lot of punk rock and heavier music in general, so I guess that helped. It's...different, mood-wise, than the rest of the album, but I appreciated it more after I thought of it like Regina just getting all her energy out.

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

Daniel Cowman scares me a little. Red Face

I know what you mean!! The first time I heard Daniel Cowman I didn't love it but I didn't dislike it, I just thought it was really interesting; now I like it a lot more, but I still can't bring myself to listen to it at night. Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

I know what you mean!! The first time I heard Daniel Cowman I didn't love it but I didn't dislike it, I just thought it was really interesting; now I like it a lot more, but I still can't bring myself to listen to it at night. Eeker

Me neither! It sounds stupid, but I honestly can't listen to the intro when I'm alone at night. I have to skip right to the middle. Smiler

Eeker what!?

Daniel Cowman is one of my favorite songs! I love the DUH-du-du-du-du-du DUH-du-du-du-du-du in the beginning! it just sounds like this excitment and like "uh-oh, something is wrong here, something is about to happen..."

there is nothing better than listening to that kind of song, alone in a dark room, burning incense sticks and drawing in the light of a candle. ^_^

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

No, it's great. It just kind of creeps me out, that's all. Smiler

i know what you mean. but listen a few more times and you'll realize the genius of it

and there's a really cool story about the end of the song on the stix somewhere...too tired to search for it, if you're interested Smiler