Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

quote:
Originally posted by tallchick:

hmm I really don't like the song Braille but I haven't tried listening to it more then once.

Listen to Braille again...you will learn to love it.

I have never and will never like Your Honor,I also have trouble listening to Flyin.

quote:
I have never and will never like Your Honor,I also have trouble listening to Flyin.

Yeah, I'm the same way with Sailor Song.

I can't stand the piano in it Confused

quote:
Listen to Braille again...you will learn to love it.

This is really true.

Braille is one of my favorite songs Smiler

quote:
a small few of her soft songs, I either have to be in the mood to listen to them, otherwise I wont.

I'm the same way

Okay I'll listen to Braille one more time Wink

Also, does anyone dislike the song You don't know me? Idk. I can't finish it. Its cute but i guess i don't like the collaboration.

And I can totally understand not liking "Your Honor" and "flyin" though I absolutely love those two but it's a completely different style. They are random lol. I'm in highschool still and I love the lyric "

Went to school with them boring teachers

Who thought they was all my preachers

So I went starin' out of my window

I went starin' out of my window

Been caught doin' it once or twice

But it feels so real nice"

soo true! maybe thats why i love it so much

There was much I disliked of Regina when I first came across her. I admittedly thought she was a little weird. BUT I DO NOT NOW. Let me get that straight. I love her, she is awesome and I look up to her. So if she is weird, so am I.

All I orginally really liked was "Samson" (I grew to love her commercial stuff; Fidelity, Us, On the Radio, Hotel Song. Shortly afterwards all of her other stuff 11:11 to BTH and all the live/unreleased stuff)

Fidelity. Hahah, it was the first Regina song I heard. But then I watched the video for Us and fell head over heals in love with everything about her, and the rest is history.

I also didn't really like You Don't Know Me at first, but mostly because of its distinct lack of Regina rather than not liking the actual song.