Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

quote:
The first time I heard 20 Years of Snow it really creeped me out. I thought it sounded like a demented circus. I still think it does. But now I LIKE the sound of a demented circus.

OMG now that I read that I guess I'll never hear 20YoS the same way. That intro and piano could definitely be the soundtrack of a movie where a clown drugs someone and then murders that person . And I'm f**cking scared of clowns. And now I guess I'll be scared when I hear that song too and it was one of my favourites! Eeker Thanks for ruining it! AHAHAH I'm kidding

when I first got into her stuff, there was so much to get into, so here's some of the songs I skipped without realizing how awesome they really were, and are:

love Affair

Buildings

Braille (which is still difficult...)

Consequence of sounds (dont ask why, I absolutely love this song now)

Better

Ne Me Quitte Pas

and when far came out I didn't really like Laughing with, but the more i listened to it the more i liked it. and blue lips, which I adore now!

I never didn't like a song, there were just so many and it wasn't grabbing my attention.

And I agree about 20 years of snow, hahaha

Probably 20 years of snow, or omg I think thats the only song I dislike! I like Machine now.

Regina is a goddess of music!

Hmm... I wasn't really into Laughing With when she released it, just because it wasn't what I had expected her first single to be like. But then she brought me to tears when performing it live at Hultsfred Festival the 9th Smiler

HM... I'm still having some trouble with Sunshine. Not that I don't like it, but it's just that I never feel like listening to it. The other songs I can feel like "I neeeeed it right now! I need to hear her sing that one word in the second chorus" or something =)

quote:
Originally posted by Dynamo_girl:

I didn't like Genius Next Door at fist, but after it kept getting stuck in my head,it began to grow on me and now I love it.Smiler

well me too.

Another song I disliked first was "Chemo Limo" but now I really love those songs Smiler

She is great Smiler