Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

it took me foreverr to like lounge but now i love it! I use to never listen to it. I finally listened to it and i like it

will probably never like field below. but who knows. i try and i just cant finish it. Frowner I also dislike Sailor Song.

^Sailor song is the only one from Soviet Kitsch I skip, I can't stand it. I also don't like Field Below but I'm not a huge fan of BTH overall. I basically don't listen to any tracks past On the radio with the exeption of Apres Moi and occasionaly That time. I prefer the demo version of Hotel song. The others, I'm sorry, I don't like.

quote:
Originally posted by tallchick:

will probably never like field below. but who knows.

I was the same way, couldn't get through it. And then I listened to like the VH1 live performance or whatever that was. And then I totally and completely fell in love and listened to it about 79 times. Just give it another chance.

I still don't really like Samson. First it was because it made me too sad. Then I listened to it too much. And now I just don't really listen to it.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^Sailor song is the only one from Soviet Kitsch I skip, I can't stand it. I also don't like Field Below but I'm not a huge fan of BTH overall. I basically don't listen to any tracks past On the radio with the exeption of Apres Moi and occasionaly That time. I prefer the demo version of Hotel song. The others, I'm sorry, I don't like.

Sailor song is the only one from Soviet Kitsch I skip

^^ Eeker

You don't like Sailor Song???!!! Don't ever speak to me again.... Razzer jk