Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

when i only had 20 years of snow as a demo, i hated it... but now it love it so. it took BTH to introduce me to the song..

some others include:

ne me quitte pas... i never really used to listen to... and several others

i went through phases... i still do. i adore all of her works... but sometimes i dont want to listen to things.

im at a loss.. i know ive hated a lot more.. ill get back to this. =]

I would say Dog and Pony & Aquarius, because the first time I heard either of them I was only half paying attention and thought they were too slow.

When I first heard Oedipus, I thought it was creepy. But once I had listened to it a few more times, I started to really like it. Now it's one of my favorites.

oh my...so many...

love your a whore, scarecrow and fungus, summer in the city (i dont know wht i was thinking), better (again, braindead), 20 years of snow, a cannon, ave maria, back of a truck, cooler version, bon idee, field below, genius, i cut off my hair, chelsea hotel, lulliby, no one, rockland county, soho, somedays, the soup, and uncle bobby.

am very critical, but now im proud to say i really like all of these songs.

I really didn't like Field Below, Daniel Cowman, Rejazz, and Ode to Divorce, and have since come to my senses! Some loves have to be cultivated, and I've never truly hated anyone or anything. (she's created.)