Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

reg song you disliked,AT FIRST

It seems a lot of people didn't like Carbon Monoxide at first. Personally I loved that song from the first listen so it shocked me when I had some friends listen to it and they laughed and said it was weird. Haha I guess the "walk(a) walk(a)" stuff turns people off Razzer

LOVE that walka-walka-walka-walka-walka-walka...

But it's true, some things grow on you. I have a hard time deciding how to introduce people to Regina.

Right now I have been listening to Fleeting Preservation and AB a lot, and I want to play those for a friend who doesn't know Regina. But then I wonder if I should start her off with Us or Fidelity---just for a day or two. Then maybe Ode to Divorce and On the Radio...and finally, spring Fleeting Preservation and AB on her?

Confused

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Right now I have been listening to Fleeting Preservation and AB a lot, and I want to play those for a friend who doesn't know Regina. But then I wonder if I should start her off with Us or Fidelity---just for a day or two. Then maybe Ode to Divorce and On the Radio...and finally, spring Fleeting Preservation and AB on her?

Confused

You should probably start her off with A Lesson and AB. Smiler If you start her off with Fidelity or On the Radio, she might assume that the rest of Reg's stuff is just like that, which it obviously isn't. Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I like to imagine boiling soup from stone. I bet it's tasty, mmmm.

Yes, it might make "Stone Soup" (a book from my childhood!). Smiler

I originally didn't like "Your Honor." But now I love it. And I'd so wear that Pizzatarian t-shirt someone posted on here a few months back. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

LOVE that walka-walka-walka-walka-walka-walka...

But it's true, some things grow on you. I have a hard time deciding how to introduce people to Regina.

Confused

I can say I LOVED Fleeting from the first listen (the bad recording even!) but then again I don't think I'm a good measure for what your friend would like Razzer I'd say just go for it, maybe your love will rub off on her!