Sign in to follow this  
breathableagain

Songs Yet To Download...

GRAR! I seriously thought I knew every Regina song known to man kind; turns out, I was entirely WRONG WRONG WRONG. (On the plus side, it IS exciting that Regina is practically approaching 150 or so songs...) I have yet to download 21 more...But...I'm pretty sure not all of these are 'available?' but still. I know some of these are. If ANYONE knows ANY information, even just about 1 SONG, of how I could possibly download it...Ah, I'd love you forever... Smiler

I'm still in need of downloading:

All is Love

Bear Spektor

Be Like A Cloud

By The Time You Read This Letter

Dead Rat

Dulce et Decorum est Pro Patria Mori

Film Score Project

Halikha LeKesariya

Human of the Year

In the Studio

Little Boxes

Love, You're a Whore

Man of a Thousand Faces

My Man

Oh, Marcello!

Opposite Ends

Real Love

The Big Towns

The Devil Come to Bethlehem

The Floor Heard Everything

Woolen Gloves

GRAR! I seriously thought I knew every Regina song known to man kind; turns out, I was entirely WRONG WRONG WRONG. (On the plus side, it IS exciting that Regina is practically approaching 150 or so songs...) I have yet to download 21 more...But...I'm pretty sure not all of these are 'available?' but still. I know some of these are. If ANYONE knows ANY information, even just about 1 SONG, of how I could possibly download it...Ah, I'd love you forever... Smiler

I'm still in need of downloading:

All is Love

Bear Spektor

Be Like A Cloud

By The Time You Read This Letter

Dead Rat

Film Score Project

Halikha LeKesariya

Human of the Year

In the Studio

Little Boxes

Love, You're a Whore

Man of a Thousand Faces

My Man

Oh, Marcello!

Opposite Ends

Real Love

The Big Towns

The Floor Heard Everything

Woolen Gloves

Downloading the boston show, which by the way, for a fan recorded show, has awesome quality, from here, will take care of a few of those. Plus you'll get to hear a lot of reg's playful side.

Be sure and post a thank you to Mr. Crimson for a superb effort!

Love, You're a Whore was part of this show.

Be sure and post a thank you there as well.

Real Love was just released a week or so ago. That's one you should really buy given the cause and all. That's just my opinion but it is for a good cause. It is available on the Instant Karma: The Campaign to Save Darfur CD which is available in stores everywhere or from iTunes. There's a thread here discussing it.

Hello again Smiler

I have..

All is Love (but.. it's just the beginning I think. And it's only 20-30 seconds long. I think it's the only known recording)

Bear Spektor

Dead Rat

Halikha LeKesariya

Human of the Year

Little Boxes

Love, You're a Whore

Man of a Thousand Faces

My Man

Real Love (a live version.. from the concert at Purchase.)

I'll try to upload these for you soon if you still can't find them.

andreseng~AHH! Thank you AGAIN...What would everyone here do without you? I can't tell you thanks enough! You are so kind...

Asealfx~ WOW. That is so extremely nice of you to upload these for me! I don't need Dulce et Decorum or Human of the Year anymore...But the rest...I am still in need! :] If you can't upload them, that's cool...But just in advance for offering, Thank you SOOOO much!

Here's a few that I uploaded already..

All is Love

Little Boxes Halikha LeKesariya (Eli, Eli)

Love, You're a Whore

Man of a Thousand Faces

You can find Dead Rat and Bear Spektor at reginaspektor.net. I forgot that they're there. They're in the most recent post with a set of songs from a show in 2002.

and I'll edit in those last few songs as soon as they're uploaded. Smiler

Thank you so so so so SOOOO much Asaelfx! Ah, I'm so glad you made it easy too. Sometimes this web stuff can get pretty complicated. You have to go through like 589573298 steps to get 1 download. Props to the easiness of that one. Thanks a millionnnnn x8237532857 Smiler

Sorry these last two took so long! I'm having some computer issues.. and I couldn't find The Devil Come to Bethlehem! I swear I downloaded it. But I recently went through all my copies of songs that I had put into itunes..and maybe it just got lost in the shuffle. :-\ I'll try finding it though..

Anyway, here's

My Man

and..

Real Love

And yeah.. I know what you mean about some of those uploading sites.. you have to put in a code.. wait for 30 seconds.. and then hit the download button.. and it's all confusing. lol. The only downside with this one I think.. is that you can only download one file at a time.