Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Under the Blacklight - Rilo Kiley

I just heard that Rilo Kiley have a new album planned for release on August 21st, called "Under the Blacklight"

Is anyone eles a HUGE Kiley fan? (I am!)

(sorry if I posted in the wrong topic, I'm a newb)

I just heard that Rilo Kiley have a new album planned for release on August 21st, called "Under the Blacklight"

Is anyone eles a HUGE Kiley fan? (I am!)

(sorry if I posted in the wrong topic, I'm a newb)

Yeah this is probably the wrong subforum (this isn't a bad thing thats happening Razzer )

I am a HUGE RK fan. I can't wait till it leaks, I will probably wet myself in anticipation. Have you been to www.rilokiley.com lately? If you pull the string once a little riff plays, then if you pull it on and off again another little tune plays.... pretty neat stuff!

Yeah I took a trip around the black light... I'm a web designer so I totally loved it.

I read the news on the RK myspace today and had a minor heart attack. I'm soo excited, I've listen to More Adventurous probably a dangerous amount of times.

OH MY GOD I LOVE RILO KILEY SO GODDAMNED MUCH.

I cannot wait for the new album to come out. Jenny didn't disappoint us with More Adventurous, despite having switched to a major label, and I sincerely hope that that will be the case for Under the Blacklight as well (she'll be loved regardless, though). I have every song, including the unreleased tracks, that they've ever played (excluding some live stuff, of course). I think that my love for RK is beyond obsession at this point.

quote:
Originally posted by bitsofbone:

If their CDs came in powder form I'd have snorted it long ago lol

First it was Keith Richards dad. Now it's RK cd's. When will the madness end? Wink