Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Under the Blacklight - Rilo Kiley

I kept meaning to post in here. I LOVE Under The Blacklight! It's really good. My favourite song is Silver Lining. I can't sing, but any time I listen to it I belt the whole song out regardless. I bought The Execution Of All Things but haven't put it onto my iPod yet. I thought I had, but it turns out it's only on my iTunes.

Nice one Em, you wont regret it. Big Grin

Update on Don's Plum... I have it sitting right here on my laptop, I've just been pre-occupied with a certain book to sit and watch it.

Perhaps tonight, or when I finish the book. lol

Edit: Just watched it and it's kinda weird, it's about a bunch of kids that sit around talking about random shit... Reminds me of my friends a little bit minus the drugs obviously, but the topics of conversation are about spot on really.

Jenny is by far the best character, and what makes it even better is that apparently most of the movie was improvised hence why Dicaprio and Maguire took the movie creators to court and got it banned in the States.

Totally worth seeing if you're a Jenny Lewis fan, plus Blake (lead guitar from Rilo Kiley) did the music for the movie.

They played "Go Ahead" at the end titles and now I'm singing it. lol

I had a Rilo Kiley day yesterday and was going to bump this thread. When I was driving I was listening to The Execution of All Things and I was walking home from my friends house at like 3 in the morning (completely sobre, just so ya know) fully BOPPING to Breaking Up. It was so much fun. Big Grin I'm checking out that link now, Amanda. Thanks!

Edit: I'm listening to Acid Tongue now. I'm quite liking it. I'll probably buy it eventually. Also, Laura Marling is mentioned on that page. You should check her out, she's good.

Nice Em, I have days like that... However I have more 'Regina Days' than any other.

Usually it's RK, Death Cab and Regina that I need fixes of.

And Breakin Up is my favourite track on Black Light, I 'bop' along to it all the time Big Grin. lol

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Did you see it yet?

I haven't had time to finish the download but I might give it a try today, it's kinda of a slow one.

i havent seen it yet :\ my sister is having an "out of money" experience so yeaaah

i keep on asking if i should lend her a blank dvd but she refuses.

so humm

i wonder when i will get to see it Confused