Sign in to follow this  
Ronni

facebook anyone?

i mentioned this in another thread, but i dont know how many people will get to read it there or respond..

alot of the brumstix people have connected to each other through various online communities or programs they participate in and use,(livejournal myspace, myspace groups,multiply,chat rooms,instant messenger etc.) so why not facebook as well? if you have facebook and feel comfortable posting your first and last name, post it here so we can add each other, and if you dont have facebook you should get it Smiler

i mentioned this in another thread, but i dont know how many people will get to read it there or respond..

alot of the brumstix people have connected to each other through various online communities or programs they participate in and use,(livejournal myspace, myspace groups,multiply,chat rooms,instant messenger etc.) so why not facebook as well? if you have facebook and feel comfortable posting your first and last name, post it here so we can add each other, and if you dont have facebook you should get it Smiler

i'm katie johnson on facebook...which will probably result in just a few matches. UIllinois10 will hopefully set me apart from the bunch

noo! that was the same day as my sister's college graduation. i was devastated though, especially when i learned about the borders signing/performance the next day. i might be at lollapalooza though!

that's awesome. yeah, sorry i couldn't make it one of those experiences. so how was the show and your stay? did you go to the borders thing too?