Sign in to follow this  
Ronni

facebook anyone?

I totally agree with you. For the past hour or so I've just been watching regina videos and browsing through this forum, and it really is great and comforting to know there are people out there who know exactly how I feel.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronni:

sometimes i feel kind of alone with my regina obsession.. since none of my friends or family really are at all.

I'm right there with ya Ronni. Wanna start a club? Reginka's Anonymous......I'm updating my sig, you should too!

lmao. reginka's anonymous. im definitely in.

perks-lol thats funny. my family jokes all the time and says they need to send me to "regina rehab"

quote:
Originally posted by Rawin:

I was laying in bed earlier, unable to sleep because I was thinking how great it would be the next time I saw Regina live, and how fun it is to go to concerts with friends.

Then I thought about how my friends wouldn't want to show up hours and hours and hours ahead of time to get ahead in line to get up front and center stage.

So I thought: well screw them, they be in the back, far away, and we can just meet up somewhere after the concert... I'm GOING UP FRONT.

I'm a horrible friend. So still unable to sleep, I sign on here at 6 am, and post about it. Can I join Reginka's Anonymous?

do you know when you're seeing her next?

Oooh reginka's anonymous, I want in!

Im also all alone with my addiction, all the awesome things I want to say about Regina's music is all held up inside, with Brumstix as my only outlet!