Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Heat!?

so bad for the European heat situation

i'm kind of used to the heat

I live in sonora.. in a city near a desert. so on summer since 11:00 am to 3:00 pm can be 40°C somedays higher!

and yes! its veeeery exhastive to live near a desert and all the public pools are always full just as the beaches! we all here hate the sun and on some places like london or so, lovwe the sunny days.. or that's what i've heard

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

It's too hot here and I have to play with the kids outside all day long.

I hate summer so much. That's just cruel Roll Eyes

aww it's not that bad! lay back under a tree and sip on some sweet tea! oh wait...that's only the south...

speaking of, how far does the sweet tea spektrum go? I've always thought it was just a southern thing, but never have asked anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

speaking of, how far does the sweet tea spektrum go? I've always thought it was just a southern thing, but never have asked anyone.

I don't know, but it wouldn't work anyways.

I'm not allowed to sit down. If one of the kids see me sitting in the grass, they immediatly want to be pushed on the swing or picked up on a tree or they want me to run around so that they can chase me...

Today it wasn't really hot though. Actually i was cold in the shade *haha*

this reminds of the american girl that came to band camp in limerick she had no voice for the whole of the second week cause the seasons changed so quickly

anyway speaking of the weather theres been floods in ireland *sigh*.

good luck everybody with the heat issues and drink plenty of water, and filter your pee if you run out.