Sign in to follow this  
BitsOfBone

Heat!?

yeah we do get winter here but where I live it doesn't get to freezing....maybe about 2 deg C.

I don't know where you live but I just had a look at the temp in Edmonton and it's like 24 deg C below.......that is just not funny Eeker

How do ppl live there srsly?

Aha! this would be one of those northern vs southern hemisphere things. Here in Toronto, it can get up to the 30s C in the summer, very rarely the 40s. In the winter, it usually stays around just below 0 with the occasional day where its 15-20 below. I'm gonna guess its probably about the same for snuffy but maybe a bit of a smaller range cuz of the ocean (vancouver right?)

Whereas over in Buffalo NY, which is actually south of Toronto (and my region which is quite near there)They get colder, snowier winters because of the lake effect.

And in some places in Canada, such as Manitoba it gets to around -40C, in the daytime. Where I live is actually pretty much the warmest place in Canada. In the winter we get to around -30, -35 at the coldest and in the summer about 35, 40 at the very hottest.