Sign in to follow this  
TheLastLizard

Brazil vs Mexico--Copa America--Who's watching? (looking your way Cynthia)

So...I'm using my phone to post this since [not to show off or anything RazzerWink ] I'm at the actual game. So far, it's been a great game and we're up 2-0 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin ...so hopefully at least Cynthia is watching and suffering along the rest of her fellow Brazilians Wink

(I really hope this gloating doesn't come back to bite me in the ass as Mexico has a history of getting too cocky [gee, i wonder where i got that trait from] when they're up and losing the game in the end)

Anyway...for those of you who are futbol, football, soccer, whatever...fans, this topic's for you

So...I'm using my phone to post this since [not to show off or anything RazzerWink ] I'm at the actual game. So far, it's been a great game and we're up 2-0 Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin ...so hopefully at least Cynthia is watching and suffering along the rest of her fellow Brazilians Wink

(I really hope this gloating doesn't come back to bite me in the ass as Mexico has a history of getting too cocky [gee, i wonder where i got that trait from] when they're up and losing the game in the end)

Anyway...for those of you who are futbol, football, soccer, whatever...fans, this topic's for you

What's up with all the negativity towards us, poor brazilians? Razzer

Oh, Lino, you guys are going to win. I think things would have been different, tho, if the referee hadn't annulled a perfectly legal goal.

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

mexican keepers kept them in this one

Back in my hotel now...Ochoa is his name and he only plays for the best (and my favorite) team in Mexico--Club America [he's only 21 btw]

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

What's up with all the negativity towards us, poor brazilians? Razzer

Oh, Lino, you guys are going to win. I think things would have been different, tho, if the referee hadn't annulled a perfectly legal goal.

No negativity was meant at all...it's just that this is one of those rare times when my national team has been able to beat your mighty (times a million) team...so if I don't take this chance to rub it in, then it might be years before I get another...

Also, Robinho was clearly offsides and that is why the goal shouldn't have and didn't count...