Sign in to follow this  
Suih

Abroad...

Hi!

I'm back from Bella Italia!

It was really cool there. Venice is sooo beautiful Smiler

I think I sang "Folding Chair" about a hundred times, when I sat in the sand on the beach.

And when I was in Venice I couldn't stop thinking of "Düsseldorf" (don't know why)

Then I saw a "blockbuster" (which we don't have in Austria) and I started singing "The Wallet"...

Maybe we can use this thread for sharing our Regina-song-experiences from abroad.

Hi!

I'm back from Bella Italia!

It was really cool there. Venice is sooo beautiful Smiler

I think I sang "Folding Chair" about a hundred times, when I sat in the sand on the beach.

And when I was in Venice I couldn't stop thinking of "Düsseldorf" (don't know why)

Then I saw a "blockbuster" (which we don't have in Austria) and I started singing "The Wallet"...

Maybe we can use this thread for sharing our Regina-song-experiences from abroad.

you pegged it george...

i missed my flight from georgia to ohio so got back a day late, so....

i also used quite a bit of reg on my trip! dusseldorf was a must... i walked along the seine singing it, and also i sang ne me quitte pas while walking in the parisienne rain. ya... i know im cool., you dont have to tell me. Smiler

in a few days im gunna download some pictures and write a whole french story post.. lots happened good and bad, didnt get to see camille cause my passport got stolen and had to wait at the american embassy on our last day. but i got to see the mona lisa, the eiffel tower, speak to french people, dance with a 4'11" blonde spanish woman who wore a fake moustache (the latin quater is so funny) and bought a dress in normandy..... plus so much more...so i will put my pics on photobucket then download them and write a report to you guys... and wrote a song so ill have to post it when i catch up my ZZZZzz's Smiler