BitsOfBone

John Cusack is a Regina Fan!

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Zach Galifianakis picked Human of the Year for his Celebrity Playlist on itunes, and said

"Cliche is coming. Her range is so remarkable. I think Regina is one of the most underrated singers out there today. 'All mankind is now your brothers.' I'm not sure what this song is about, but I love music that is open for you to make up your own mind."

Big Grin

Awesome! He was in Fiona Apple's Not About Love music video! Big Grin

Miranda Cosgrove from iCarly has Regina on her itunes playlist Smiler

"Regina is such a cool artist, her music is so real."

Julia louis-dreyfus from Seinfeld said something super sweet about regina. She chose laughing with.

"Regina Spektor is a huge current fave of mine. Original, clever, gorgeus, thoughtful- and she can play the piano significantly better than I can. Oh wait, I can't play the piano. Anyway, this tune makes you smile while you think and leaves a lump in your throat."

quote:
Originally posted by HFLAbob:

John Cusack and the CSI guy-- are they gonna put regina on the screen anytime soon?

yeah jeez three years ago that CSI guy was claiming he had already written the story. Whatever happened with it?

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by HFLAbob:

John Cusack and the CSI guy-- are they gonna put regina on the screen anytime soon?

yeah jeez three years ago that CSI guy was claiming he had already written the story. Whatever happened with it?

I saw/heard (don't remember which) an interview in which Regina said it just didn't work out. She said that she's not an actress and she would want to study it first before doing for the sake of doing it, and that she appreciated the offer but she was too busy being a musician. I believe it was in a French Article from 2009.

^^ Luckily we are all stalkers so at least one of us on this forum always knows the answer to a Regina-related question. Wink

Of course we know that Stephen Colbert loves her too. Also Hayley from Paramore!!! Is this the main thread for celebs who love regina?

tumblr_m5a8p9XFoW1qa64a4o1_500.png