Sign in to follow this  
Eliana

1999 demo tape

quote:
Originally posted by Might Make A dollar:

Perhaps people could agree to pitch in moneys to ensure the tape goes to the community at large? And hey if people go back on their word about the money then the guy who actually payed can just sell it back on ebay and expect a similar payback.... I dunno, do what you want...

That's a pretty good idea, even if the community doesn't contribute.

I'll give a try at winning, sharing, selling if nobody else on the forums is going to go for it... unless it goes over 4 figures, then i'd probably chicken out.

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

I feel like I should know the 1st, 4th, and 5th tracks but they're not ringing any bells. Has anyone heard these songs? Or are they called another name? Hmm?

I don't see them on the complete Spektorography so I bet they're unknown...

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

I feel like I should know the 1st, 4th, and 5th tracks but they're not ringing any bells. Has anyone heard these songs? Or are they called another name? Hmm?

I don't know about 4 and 5, but when i first heard 'chicken song' i thought of mary ann ("how he loved her chicken breast")

$265!? Now I'm just curious to see how high this bid will go! I doubt anyone would pay more than $500...That's a lot of money for a tape! (Although it's a Regina Demo tape...so, we'll see!)

Fran-

You would think that anyone who pays over this level has to be a rabid fan like us. It further stands to reason that they would be active here or on LJ or somewhere we visit. I guess we find out tomorrow night. Smiler