Sign in to follow this  
Eliana

1999 demo tape

quote:
Originally posted by holdonyourhonour:

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

you are one of the elite, self-obsessed, unpopular ones abby.....maybe you missed the memo?

at least i'm nice about it

!!!!

yes. you're nice.

lawl.

Whatever.

Music is music and frankly i am GLAD everyone can hear them now.

YES, they were given to me and i listened to them. I wasnt going to restrain myself!

But i also wasnt going to go against the rule and share them openly, per the request of PeterPan and the group.

I hope immature people like Dominic can understand my position (and the position of many other 'elite' stixers in this case)

___ ___ ___

I understand that regina didn't want people to hear them because she was embarrassed by them. She mentions all the time how she is ashamed of her old material.

Well, regina is NOT my friend, family member, or close acquaintance.

..and sometimes we forget this because we feel like we are so attached to her.

So I guess it doesn't really matter to me that this request was 'broken' (although i mean absolutely NO disrespekt to reg_)i hope you get what i am saying...

So, aside from all this drama, i say, music is music. and now we all have the chance to hear this music.

School is Out is one of my FAVORITE tracks regina has ever created. so i don't care that she doesn't necessarily like it, because i love it. and as the listener i am going to be as greedy as i will be.

sorry regina//////

as a musician myself it is a difficult situation because sometimes i will play something that everyone praises, and i HATE it. so its an area full of grey. it was her preference not to have these songs spread. but if she knew that we would all love them, maybe she'd change her mind. SHE IS JUST A HUMAN, Y'ALL.

ANDDD i am sorry you all are so hurt by this. Im not trying to defend the secret group or go against it, either.

now that this is all done, please just cherish the songs. that is what regina would really want.

quote:

quote:

quote:

you are one of the elite, self-obsessed, unpopular ones abby.....maybe you missed the memo?

!!!!

yes. you're nice.

lawl.

knife to the heart bb

yougot me so good

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

Whatever.

YES, they were given to me and i listened to them. I wasnt going to restrain myself!

But i also wasnt going to go against the rule and share them openly, per the request of PeterPan and the group.

I hope immature people like Dominic can understand my position (and the position of many other 'elite' stixers in this case)

___ ___ ___

I understand that regina didn't want people to hear them because she was embarrassed by them. She mentions all the time how she is ashamed of her old material.

So I guess it doesn't really matter to me that this request was 'broken' (although i mean absolutely NO disrespekt to reg_)i hope you get what i am saying...

So, aside from all this drama, i say, music is music. and now we all have the chance to hear this music.

School is Out is one of my FAVORITE tracks regina has ever created. so i don't care that she doesn't necessarily like it, because i love it. and as the listener i am going to be as greedy as i will be.

sorry regina//////

as a musician myself it is a difficult situation because sometimes i will play something that everyone praises, and i HATE it. so its an area full of grey. it was her preference not to have these songs spread. but if she knew that we would all love them, maybe she'd change her mind. SHE IS JUST A HUMAN, Y'ALL.

ANDDD i am sorry you all are so hurt by this. Im not trying to defend the secret group or go against it, either.

now that this is all done, please just cherish the songs. that is what regina would really want.

i also really, really love "school is out".

quote:
Originally posted by folding chair:

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

Whatever.

___ ___ ___

sorry regina//////

i also really, really love "school is out".

yep

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

!!!!

yes. you're nice.

lawl.

knife to the heart bb

yougot me so good

i was being serious.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

!!!!

yes. you're nice.

lawl.

knife to the heart bb

yougot me so good

i was being serious.