Sign in to follow this  
Eliana

1999 demo tape

Yeah, I was wondering about that back when I thought I had a chance at winning the tape at $150! (HA!) I am SO not technically inclined...

Well I don't know how other people do it, but I know the way I do it. I'd hope whoever gets it first of all will share the audi and second of all will trasnfer the audio to digital in a better way than with a cellphone!

I bought a device for like $70 to convert cassettes into computer digital audio......

woaaah..i never thought about regina being rich...

wellll..idk..like once i watched this documentary on TLC (the group, not the telivision network) and they went broke...and they were talking about how when you're signed with someone...you have to pay them..as well as all the people you're working with..and taxes..and all of this stuff..and really, it sounds like they are making so much money..but they only each got like 100,000 a year or something..which yeah is a lot..but not like what you'd think of as celebrity income..and idk. i don't think it's as glamorous as it's portrayed!! and also..even if regina was rollin' in the dough..YOU KNOW she would be donating that money to good causes and she'd stay grounded no matter what..

no amount of money could ever change her.

i'm sure of that.

I doubt Regina is rich just yet but she's probably getting there. 'Course what do I know?

The record companies do charge you for all your videos and everything and that puts a lot of bands WAY in the whole. But with Regina maybe it's not like that since she self-generated 11:11, Songs, and Soviet Kitsch. And didn't she do the music video for Us herself?? I have no clue but I heard she got signed when Us got so many hits on YouTube so that implies that they didn't already have a big company in on it. But I guess for all of the BTH stuff with the videos and whatnot, Regina may have to pay out the nose for that...

it's possible that regina has made her own bid on this tape, but she seems awful busy. i doubt she even knows about it unless whoever she gave it to told her they wanted to sell it on eBay.

i'm also pretty sure she has soe money in the bank by now. she's gotten very successful recently. not to mention money she's received from the television shows using her music.

quote:
Originally posted by music box:

i doubt she even knows about it unless whoever she gave it to told her they wanted to sell it on eBay.

on the site it said he got the tape from the parent of an ex-girlfriend...so i doubt he knows regina personally, he may have sent her an email, but....so have many people and i dont think she answers any. (or very few)

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Fuck! In the last couple of hours the highest bid went back to 500 dollars! Less than 5 minutes...

Please, bidder 12, be from here!

ha ha yes I am.....only $565 I thought it would go for heaps more than that