Originally posted by Ficky:

I'm pretty sure no one here was one of the cool kids at school

Speak for yourself, buster...

180px-fonzie.jpg

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

QFT!

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

quite frankly people who i liked before this are quickly becoming people i dislike.

I wonder if I'm one of these people because I have a different opinion..that would be quite sad Jodi.

Well i'm sorry i came off as immature but i was just really annoyed that this forum was capable of something like this. anyways i'm over it now and have faced the facts. i'm not the stix police either, and yeah i'm content.

sorryyyyy.

quote:
Originally posted by srg:

quote:
Originally posted by Ficky:

I'm pretty sure no one here was one of the cool kids at school

Speak for yourself, buster...

180px-fonzie.jpg

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

haha. this is why srg is the shit.

and i'm pretty sure no one here got the point of my rant. excepting jodi.... maybe, who knows what goes on in that crazy womans head. :P jk jodi we all love you.

i was just trying to note that recently... this stix has become like high school. for those who remember Donna..... god its people like that that make me so sick of the stix. threatening to leave every 5 minutes and trying to "raise status" amung those who really don't care. by "the cool kids" i so did not mean we were cool. it was a euphanism for the respected frequenters of the stixs at the time. the people who, when you logged on for the fifth time that day, you saw and chatted with. you might even be so close friends as to have their phone number. it was a close knit group, thats for sure. for those who cannot comprehend symbolism, the cool kids stood for that group of close stixters.

and believe me... there are elders. haha. or old-timers if you so choose to call them *looks at srg, johnnyc, and andreseng* :P

/explanation of my already too long outburst.

quote:
Originally posted by a bump in the road:

i like the thought of the stix having elders Cool

im glad this has all come out now Smiler

I really do to! I just get this picture of an old man in a rocking chair rocking back with all of us stixters at his feet say..... yes, I remember reg before soviet kitsch was released.... and all of us ooing and ahing. haha.