Sign in to follow this  
Eliana

1999 demo tape

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Pan:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

yay... are you going to share? Smiler

of course I will.....firstly I have to get it and then I'll have it converted professionally.

I'll put it up as soon as I can

I'm going to see Regina tomorrow so it would be good to get a chance to tell her someone from here got it!! hope hope lol

Oh man that's so awesome of you!!! The collective Spektor community is in your debt!! Big Grin

Somebody wicked could have come along who doesn't even like Regina and just wants to hoard it unti 2030 so the price will be enormous.......

I'm down with donating $2! Thanks Peter Pan, my hat goes off to you! Over $500 is a lot of money, but I agree that it could have gone for a lot more...I' glad you got a bargain! Wink

I hope you see Regina and are able to tell her!

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Pan:

quote:
Originally posted by Cynthia:

Fuck! In the last couple of hours the highest bid went back to 500 dollars! Less than 5 minutes...

Please, bidder 12, be from here!

ha ha yes I am.....only $565 I thought it would go for heaps more than that

Well I didn't help the cause. I was Bidder 16. I wish I would have known it was a fellow brumstixer. But all's well that ends well. If I had to lose, I'm glad it was to you Peter Pan. Congratulations on a well deserved win! I'm down for donating! Cool

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

down for donating, but how are we gunna do it? by mail? depending n where he lives postage could be as much as the donation.

i was thinking the same thing.

i know if i sent mail to australia it would cost me more than $2 to get it there.

Well, obviously it will be voluntary. Others can make it up to Peter Pan in other ways! We're all about helping each other out around here, so I'm sure a different opportunity will come up.