Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

I've seen the threads for what books people have read and the music they are listening to and they have been very interesting and informative thus far. However I haven't seen one for the last piece of what I call the "Big Three"...Movies...the other two being Music and Writings (books, poetry, etc.).

What movies are my fellow Regina fans watching? So let's here about movies you think others would enjoy or just a list of your favorites

I guess it would only be proper if I started this...

Dead Poets Society, Stranger Than Fiction, High Fidelity (I liked it even more after I heard it inspired "Fidelity"), Taxi Driver, The Graduate, North by Northwest, V for Vendetta, Pan's Labyrinth, Leon (The Professional), ANYTHING by Quentin Tarantino, and Star Wars Episodes IV, V, & VI

I've seen the threads for what books people have read and the music they are listening to and they have been very interesting and informative thus far. However I haven't seen one for the last piece of what I call the "Big Three"...Movies...the other two being Music and Writings (books, poetry, etc.).

What movies are my fellow Regina fans watching? So let's here about movies you think others would enjoy or just a list of your favorites

I guess it would only be proper if I started this...

Dead Poets Society, Stranger Than Fiction, High Fidelity (I liked it even more after I heard it inspired "Fidelity"), Taxi Driver, The Graduate, North by Northwest, V for Vendetta, Pan's Labyrinth, Leon (The Professional), ANYTHING by Quentin Tarantino, and Star Wars Episodes IV, V, & VI

Yey finally, I was waiting for a thread like this to start and I didn't want to be the one to start it.

North By North West... What a classic! I adore Cary Grant.

You have to see Charade with him and Audrey Hepburn. I love the old classics.

Roman Holiday, To Kill A Mocking Bird, The Birds, King Kong True Romance, Lost in Translation, The Virigin Suicides, Amelie, Pan's Labyrinth, Chocolat, Cape Fear, LA Confidential, Garden State, American Beauty, Mulholland Drive, Rocky Horror Picture Show, And anything with Audrey Hepburn... The list is endless.

I don't want to bore you guys like I did in the concerts you've been to thread. The list would go on and on. So I'll just pick my current favorite:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Cool

ROCKY HORROR OF COURSE! haha.

and little miss sunshine, memoirs of a geisha, lost in translation, the virgin suicides, practically anything by sofia coppola, casablanca, ghost world, also pans labrynth (excelent newer movie), jean de florette, almost famous, 200 cigarettes, dogma, notes on a scandal, volver, babel, triplets of belleville.....

god i cant think of anymore... i really enjoy movies but cant seem to think of em....

edit: damn, how could i forget Amelie? how could i ..... is it bad my favourite character in that was the roaming gnome? lol

Whoop! Lets all go to the lobby, lets all go to the lobby and get our selves some... Err Ben & Jerries!

I'm totally in the mood for icecream

my apologies for my pointles posts, I'm just so bored.

Not to get too far off topic, here's a compilation of intermission ads. It's a little long and the guy introducing is a bit of a tool but it's still worth looking at if you'd like to see how times have changed. Let's all

Hot Choclate IS A FOOD!