Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

I just watched 'The Brave One'. Jodie Foster's new movie and seriously I'm just completely blown away.

I highly recommend this one, its a late entry but I think it just topped my 2007 movie chart, which in all honesty only consisted of 'Zodiac' and 'Ratatouille'... I don't know if it's that I haven't seen many movies this year or that they were so bad I forgot I saw them?!

Despite that, The Brave One is worth seeing and maybe the only movie I've seen in 2007 that is acctually carrying a very real honest message.

It's kinda dark and quite violent, so all you kids don't see it yet, or at least don't be tellin you mom and pap about seeing it Big Grin

Check it out!

quote:
Originally posted by Ghostwriter:

Run Lola Run!

This was interesting, and the songs stuck in my head. Esp. "I wish I was a...." Remember that one? I actually got the cd (in a used cd store) cause I wanted that song.

I love Amelie <3<3<3

Audrey Tautou is one of my favorite actresses.

Yesterday I saw Happy End, she's amazing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332281/

I also really like À la folie... pas du tout & Dieu est grand, je suis toute petite.

I think the only movie I don't like whit her n it is the Davinci Code...

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

Has anyone seen the Science of Sleep? I found it pretty good.

love............ charlotte gainsbourg= perfect (ts true check the dictionary definition Smiler )

i also love amelie! its an amazing and wonderful idea! o like audrey tautou as well! she is also the equivalent of perfection.

Amelie is so good, but usually its difficult to find people who like it or understand it.

Audrey Tautou is wonderful, I adore her in the Zorro costume... So cute!

I just got Lost In Translation back from a friend, she had it for about three months Confused I was getting worried. But I'm gunna watch it again today and remember why I love Sofia Coppola!

for christmas i got Amelie. and watched it immediatly, then i got Paris, Je t'aime and watched it thrice in a row. (i like that word, and don't really know how it's used, haha)

then yesterday i went to the cinema and watched Sweeney Todd. ive had an amazing movie week!

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

I got High Fidelity on DVD, loads of A.Hepburn and tomorrow I'm going to see Elizabeth: The Golden Age... I feel a great movie week coming for me.

Was Sweeney Todd as good as it looks?

OHH your lucky too! yes, sweeney todd was just amazing, i didnt think it would be as goary as it was, but it was just great!