Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

ive posted this before.. but this is a better spot.

I've seen 4 movies in the past 4 days, so I figured I would do a little review.

atonement- my kind of movie, quieter, great music, casting, and scenery. A little confusing and slow at times. Overall, I liked it, but the people I went with did not.

I am Legend- I thought this movie was very very predictable, and I did not really like it. Parts were suspenseful, but weird. It had no point.

National Treasure 2- If you liked the first one, you'll like the second one, although they get a little cheesy.

Sweeney Todd- Sitting in the film, I didn't like it at all. It was very very gory. But afterwards, thinking about it again, and quoting scenes with my sister, I have started to like it. Johnny Depp and the actress (sorry forgot her name) are both awesome and do a great job singing.

quote:
Sweeney Todd- Sitting in the film, I didn't like it at all. It was very very gory.

Sounds like my kinda movie!

I'm planning on seeing Atoinment next week. And borrowing 'I am Legend' from a friend this weekend but it doesn't look like my kinda thing.. however, I said that about 300 and I turned out to love that.

Oh for any Catherine Tate fans (Jess I know thats you.) Check this out...

Catherine Tate Christmas Special - The Nanna

Catherine Tate Christmas Special - Ma Willow

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

quote:
Sweeney Todd- Sitting in the film, I didn't like it at all. It was very very gory.

Sounds like my kinda movie!

I'm planning on seeing Atoinment next week. And borrowing 'I am Legend' from a friend this weekend but it doesn't look like my kinda thing.. however, I said that about 300 and I turned out to love that.

Oh for any Catherine Tate fans (Jess I know thats you.) Check this out...

Catherine Tate Christmas Special - The Nanna

Catherine Tate Christmas Special - Ma Willow

thanks dear,

I LOVE NAN! haha. what a fuckin liberty! i miss crackers so much! my aunt brought them back from london and we cracked a few a year, but we ran out two years ago. i don't know why i miss them so much, they were all cracker jack prizes nothing to be desired but still fun.

was that kathy burke?? i love her, she was Magda in AB FAB! she said some of my favourite abfab lines. "ny younger and they'll be chucking foetuses down the catwalk" and "oh the article, leave her out she screwed me, put him in he screwed me." haha. it was so funny.

Yep its Kathy Berke... She was such a fantastic choice for Nans daughter... "I come up to see ya for me christmas lunch"... I nearly wet myself watching that!

And we're having an Ab Fab Christmas collection tonight on TV... After three hours of Lord of the Rings... YAWN!

Worth waiting for though.