Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Did anyone eles see Ellen Page's celebrity play list in iTunes (US)?

Link...

The girl has great music taste!

i <3 her noww...... cocorosie, joanna newsom, cat power , nouvelle vague, bjork feist, patti smith, kimya dawson....... god damn it i want to be her best friend. hahaha. actually my friends are just as cool, they just arent juno..... i can live with that.

wow, i've never done these celebrity playlists before, this is cool. i <3 diane keaton shes so frikin cool.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by BitsOfBone:

Did anyone eles see Ellen Page's celebrity play list in iTunes (US)?

Link...

The girl has great music taste!

i <3 her noww...... cocorosie, joanna newsom, cat power , nouvelle vague, bjork feist, patti smith, kimya dawson....... god damn it i want to be her best friend. hahaha. actually my friends are just as cool, they just arent juno..... i can live with that.

wow, i've never done these celebrity playlists before, this is cool. i <3 diane keaton shes so frikin cool.

haha i always look at the celebrity playlists. they are so interesting!

theres a ton of bjork fans which i always love seeing because thats just awesome.

i go through and see if ppl like the same songs i do ^-^

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

Ugh, i missed the bus to the cinema....i'm such a fool. i was looking forward to a comedy with kimya and other stuffFrowner

Do you live out in the country or something? I live in Belfast, so there's a bus like every 5/15 minutes. Did your friends go without you?

quote:
Originally posted by ThePoetsLove:

OK, so i know I'm a little late, but I just saw I AM LEGEND, it was amazing!!! Big Grin

Really was a good movie. Will Smith's acting was excellent. But, being a science nerd killed it for me. I spent hours afterwards pointing the scientific inaccuracies out to my family. Plus, the average joe who sees it will be totally turned against genetic engineering. Mad

I borrowed 'How to steal a Million' from a friend yesterday and although it's not the best movie I've seen, it's damn worth watching just to see Audrey Hepburn floating around Paris once again.

She is gorgous, I acctually gasped at serveral parts of the movie in shock because she's just incredible!

Anyway I'm only recommending this movie for Hepburn fans... If she wasn't in it I probably wouldn't have watched it.