Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Your thread title reminded me of something but I couldn't quite remember earlier. Now I do. Check out

of Americana.......

the thread title made me liten to loveolgy every time i looked at it. subliminal messaging (well i guess its too straight forward for that)....lol

When I was in the 7th grade my favorite movie was "You've Got Mail". The one with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I've also seen the old version with James Stewart, and the not-as-old version with Judy Garland, "The Shop Around the Corner" and "In the Good Old Summertime". But I'm serious, for a while I was obsessed with that movie!!!! I even memorized Meg's entire rant when she "ran into" Tom's character in that little cafe. I'm not joking!!! Has anyone here seen it???!!!

quote:
Originally posted by rosa_de_oro:

When I was in the 7th grade my favorite movie was "You've Got Mail". The one with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. I've also seen the old version with James Stewart, and the not-as-old version with Judy Garland, "The Shop Around the Corner" and "In the Good Old Summertime". But I'm serious, for a while I was obsessed with that movie!!!! I even memorized Meg's entire rant when she "ran into" Tom's character in that little cafe. I'm not joking!!! Has anyone here seen it???!!!

Yeah I used to really like that movie. It's pretty cute.

I can't believe not one person has mentioned

SPINAL TAP

or

RUSHMORE

or

A MIGHTY WIND

or

BOTTLE ROCKET

4 Classics. 4 Amazing movies. 4 creations worth every single person's time. 4 stories that are masterpieces.

quote:
also..musicals- moulin rouge, chicago, and my altime favourite fiddler on the roof.

Hee hee Chicago, I sing along to the soundtrack on a regular basis.

My Fair Lady is my favourite musical, purly 'cause of Audrey Hepburn.

quote:
Originally posted by 4goals:

I can't believe not one person has mentioned

SPINAL TAP

or

RUSHMORE

or

A MIGHTY WIND

or

BOTTLE ROCKET

4 Classics. 4 Amazing movies. 4 creations worth every single person's time. 4 stories that are masterpieces.

Was this one of your 4goals? To point out the lack of 4's 4 times? Wink