Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
that was one crazy movie.

Yup, you're not wrong there. Judie Dence is amazing in that, scary but great.

I think the casting in that movie is quality, for that exact reason you stated... You would never picture Cate's character with either of the lovers she has, or Judie's character.

It's fucked up! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

when i was a little girl i never dreamt of being a princess, i wanted to grow up to be a witch. haha. that shows what a wierd kid i was. i think i still want to be a witch LOL.

This is a little late, but I always wanted to be a witch too, but for me it was more like molecular-combustion-new.gif

quote:
Originally posted by busology82:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

when i was a little girl i never dreamt of being a princess, i wanted to grow up to be a witch. haha. that shows what a wierd kid i was. i think i still want to be a witch LOL.

This is a little late, but I always wanted to be a witch too, but for me it was more like molecular-combustion-new.gif

Come ooooon, you'd so much rather have Prue's powers.

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

LOL!!

I almost included a picture of Jeannie myself, Andreseng. Dr. Bellows looks pretty animated and more cheerful than usual in that shot. Smiler

And you know why! He never knew her as Jeannie the genie so that's obviously a publicity still. He only knew her as Mrs. Anthony Nelson. But I know you knew that! Razzer

I couple of years ago on tv land they had a Bewitched marathon and I thought the guy who plays here husband was cute.Kind of weird cause I think he was gay and he's like super old and was even younger than now obviously.

ANyway the new movie 21 is really good..

JIM STURGIS!!