Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

eh, I read them, but didn't really like them. I think it's hilarious how obsessed some people are, though.

and Jessica, I love that you get your eye exams done at WalMart. I do too, haha.

i had the opportunity to read twilight for an assignment but i chose not to. the summaries i've read don't seem very interesting to me at all.

that's probably what my problem with it is. i'm not into mythical creatures like that. (or are they really mythical? dun dun dunnn)

oh, but i'm down with mythical creatures that regina sings about Wink like icarus... although i don't really consider greek mythology to be mythical for some reason. so i guess i'm just talking in circles!

quote:
Originally posted by Sugardrive:

i'm slightly obsessed with vampires. something about them is *really* sexy. damn shame they aren't real........

i've always had a thing for vampires... i mean really... have you seen queen of the damned??? CCCHHHOTTTT! (pronunciation key.... CHOT like Channukah)

Brenna- i'm totally one of those obsessed people. haha. im not totally freaky but im one of those people who talk about edward like he's real, and i want him to be my boyfriend. lol. and i'm only half way through the first book, i can't imagine how obsessed i will be after all three. (and the new chapter from edwards view!)

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

mythical creatures like icarus

technically... icharus is human. well, not even technically, he is human no two ways about it.

quote:
Originally posted by chanvb09:

my hottest vampire pick is a tie between the guy from moonlight, and scott speedman in underworld.

oooooo....underworld....oooooo......hot.

yea i'd say stuart townsend is really hot in queen of the damned tho... but scott speedman is def. runner up. wait, didn't johnny depp play a vampire once?

ive actually never seen QOTD.. i think i had the book a long time ago, but ill have to see it!

johnny depp vamp. movies aren't ringing a bell. i checked imdb and couldnt really find anything, but im not sure. he has played basically everything! pirate, candy factory man, demon barber, you name it.