Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Dear ones, I'm I right if I assume that Twilight has had its premiere in the US? If anyone has seen it, I would truly appreciate an opinion. My expectations about the film are very low and I'm not sure if I want to see it, so I'd like to know if any of you liked. If you go and see it, please share. Smiler

I went to see it with my sister yesterday because she loves the Twilight series, but I haven't read Twilight for years, so my standards weren't high. I thought the movie was all right. Robert Pattinson was nice to look at, anyway. Big Grin

I'm watching the culture show right now, and they are interviewing Angelina Jolie about her two movie personas, the serious actor and the action star pinup.

... I'm remembering how much I loved her before all the media hype that now surrounds her, I still know all of Lisa's lines from Girl, Interrupted.

I miss psycho Angie.

quote:
Originally posted by Stepped On A Syringe:

Im going to see Lion King the musical today! i hear its more than amazing, so im sure ill have a good time.

i'll report back!

OMG its soooo amazing!! I've seen it like 5 times in London! There is no way someone couldn't enjoy it Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by SugarDrive:

almost famous. i love this movie.

This movie was once gifted to me, it's in my basement, still in it's packaging. Maybe I should go watch it?

Not sure if this has been said, but Twilight was terrible.

I'd go into more detail, but I'm off to do chores.

quote:
Not sure if this has been said, but Twilight was terrible.

Ouch. That's what I'm afraid of. The Finnish premiere is still a month away, so I have plenty of time to make up horrible scenarios.

quote:
This movie was once gifted to me, it's in my basement, still in it's packaging. Maybe I should go watch it?

OMG what?! I command you to unwrap and watch it RIGHT NOW! Razzer

I got it for my 16th Birthday from an Uncle, best gift I ever got from him and his wife.