Sign in to follow this  
The Catcher in the Rye

Let's go to the Movies...

I saw twilight last week! verdict: as a movie it was good, but as a movie about a book it was a pale comparison. It would be really hard to fit all of twilight into two hours because i just felt like the only thing wrong with it was that it progressed way to fast. Bella and edward met, liked eachother, made out (bella in underwear? where was this in the book?) and then they were deeply in love. it was kind of awkward. and the "chase" by james was reall short. i mean... alice and jasper stayed with her in a hotel for days! and also.. the Cullen house wtf?

anyways i could go on and on about the differences but it wasn't a bad movie.

Just watched Twilight, and I feel much like you Jess.

It wasn't so bad, a little rushed. Seems like they left out a lot of the Bella & Edward falling in love part, so when it came to the action part, with the life saving and what not, it felt a bit weak and pointless.

Do you think they will make make New Moon in to a movie?

Watched it again.

I think my main disappointment with twilight is that they made it for a teenage audience.

If they had used a bit more violence and blood it might have created the fear and urgency that was defiantly there in the book when Bella was running from James.

That whole part is lame, I wasn't feeling it.

I wonder what I would think of this movie if I hadn't read the books.